Welcome to Oulton Village Hall Website
Situated in the picturesque Village of Oulton, near to Stone in Staffordshire, Oulton Village hall is run by a local voluntary management committee and has been serving the local and wider community for over 80 years.
- We offer flexible hiring arrangements and hold a PPL music licence.Bar facilities are available by arrangement with the landlord of the Brushmakers Arms in the village. There is also WiFi in the building.
- Inside there is a spacious entrance foyer leading to 2 separate rooms for hire either individually or as a whole and a recently refurbished modern kitchen with adjacent servery/small meeting room.
- The main room is ideal for large parties, weddings, indoor sports etc. Capacity 100 – 120.
- The smaller Meakin Annexe, ideal for smaller functions and meetings has a capacity of 35- 45.
- Chairs and tables are available for each room and a stage can be erected in the main hall. There is also a supply of retro wooden trestle tables. Both rooms have drop down projector screens.
- The hall has full disabled access and facilities.
- Outside there is an allocated disabled parking space along with marked parking for 21 other vehicles. There are some pleasant grassed areas around the carpark with 2 bench seats.