What We Have To Offer.
- Oulton Village Hall is situated in spacious surrounds just off Kibblestone Road, Oulton.
- There is a well lit car park with marked out parking for 21 vehicles plus Disabled parking space. Exterior surfaces are block paving and tarmac.
- The Hall is all on one level with full disabled access along with disabled toilet and baby changing facilities.The building is fully heated and is Fire regulation compliant, with smoke alarms and emergency lighting to the various emergency exits.
- All rooms lead off the Spacious entrance Lobby.
- The Grounds and surrounds are maintained to a high standard and offer potential for summer outdoor events.The Hall has a stock of Gazebos and outside tables and chairs (which can be hired) for such events.
The Main Room
- The large Main room has a capacity for 100 dining or 120 seated. There is a large stock of upholstered chairs and tables in various sizes to suit most events. There is a Bar area off the Main Hall with its own sink and wine cooler (terms and conditions apply).
- A portable wooden stage can be erected if required and there is a drop down projector screen.For Retro themed events there is a stock of old fashioned wooden trestle tables.
- The smaller meeting room (Meakin Annexe) was built in 2013. It has a capacity for 40 people with special conference quality tables and chairs. This room also has its own drop down projector screen.
- The Kitchen has been completely redesigned and refurbished to a high standard in 2018.
- There is a large Range Cooker, Commercial Microwave, Large Hot cupboard, Large Commercial Larder Fridge and a Fridge Freezer.
- There is a complete stock of plain white Crockery and Premium Stainless Steel Cutlery is available to hire. There is a servery from the Kitchen into a separate good sized room which can also be used as a meeting or changing room.